Wednesday 23 December 2009

Happy Holidays

Two more sleeps!! I still have stuff to do, but my last order was sent out a couple of days ago, and that is cause for a large glass of mulled wine! I still have a couple more pressies to make - I will show some photos of them with my next post, don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone!


Thought I'd share some snaps of our lounge....Can you make out the antique sled in the fireplace? I found it in a junk shop years ago. Usually we stand our tree on it, but the tree was bigger than usual this year - nearly touching the ceiling! You may also notice the old wooden ice skates hanging above - if this cold weather continues, I may get to use them this year!

My sister just gave me some cut alphabet stamps for my birthday (21st Dec) so I was busy last night making some gift tags. I seem to be using my bakers twine for absolutely everything - it was such a good buy!
Anyway, I sincerely wish you all a most Merry Christmas!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sled and ice skates, and the shelf with NOEL blocks is great.

    Your wrapping is far superior to mine, I usually make a huge effort, stamping brown paper with the boys and making nice tags but I feel a bit shamed this year to have just bought basic paper. Not sure what happened there, it's just hard to relax into wrapping with the boys around. We are about to wrap 'Daddy's' presents so there's a chance for me to make more of an effort!!

    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    Bethx
    (my sister and mother loved their reindeer and pudding cards!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog which looks inspiring. It's been a joy this Christmas to be able to visit so many living rooms which look beautiful, and all from the comfort of my PC!
    I'll visit often - have a lovely Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete