Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas Makers Market

I've probably left it far too late to advertise this, but if any of you locals have any time to spare this coming weekend, why not come to lovely Ashburton and check out the Christmas Makers Market? There is also a preview on Friday evening from 7-9, where you'll be able to browse at your leisure with a cup of mulled wine and a mince pie - heaven!! If that isn't enough to tempt you, let me tell you that Ashburton is a beautiful market town with a stack of boutiques, gift and antique shops, plus an amazing deli. It's really worth a visit - and a great place to do a bit of last minute Chrimbo shopping!

So as well as selling my robins and tree decorations (see previous posts) and driftwood boats and cards (ditto above) I will also have to find a space for these little fellas cuddling up under the mistletoe!



As I mentioned in my last post, I left it a bit late to make any more and sell them online, but it's something I may do next Christmas, when of course I will be much more organized!!
If anyone desperately wants one though, leave a comment and I will do my best to oblige!
And please come to see us in Ashburton, it would be lovely to meet you!

4 comments:

  1. Bit too far out of the way for me unfortunately but good luck. I do really love those robins!

    B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lordy those are the cutest, can I ask what price they would go at? (my email is buzzybee68 [at] hotmail [dot] com) I've been considering an individual robin of yours for a while, but the mistletoe just makes that! I totally understand if you are too busy though, I think I could even wait til after chritmas for that if I knew I'd get to put them up next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your robins. I tried to make some robins a few weeks ago. They...erm...didn't quite work and looked a bit sad.
    You live in Cornwall? And you have a beach hut? How jealous am I? I haven't visited Cornwall for about three years and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. classifieds

    ReplyDelete